Wireless only (bring-your-own-computer and connect to the internet):
- Karma's Coffee (Tashi Rabten building, above Zangthoperli complex): offers free Wifi. Ask for the password. (This is also a great place for coffee!)
- DIT office complex: Free, no password needed
- Paro Airport is supposed to have wireless, but I haven't tried it
- Public Library (Norzin Lam): Nu. 30/hour. 5 computers available. Printing and photocopying (Nu. 2/ two-sided page) also available. Mon-Sat from around noon to 5.
- Harmony Village Internet Cafe (in Youth Center): Nu. 30/hour. Around 7 computers. Computer courses for youth. Open every day from around 10 to 5.
- Internet place near Drasindra computers (Hong Kong Market)